Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Music Watch - Airbag

I've been thinking about what really makes a blog sweet. And I decided what would be really cool if I posted free songs, albums and music I find drifting around the internet.

When it comes quality tracks for free there is no independent band out there that compares to Airbag.

Simply a great fusion of Pink Floyd, Radiohead and Coldplay style rock. The album does a great job creating a atmosphere and mood that remains beginning to end much like a concept album or rock opera. The dark feel of the album with the 70's rock guitar of Pink Floyd, the vocal styling of Radiohead and Coldplay this free album is surely worth the listen and I highly recommend it for fans of those 3 bands. The album is free to download but a physical copy of it may be purchased.

Click Here to Check it Out and learn more about Airbag

-brett
the fat flamingo

No comments: