Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Quest of Self Improvment

So im sitting at a Tim Hortons with my friends launching insults across the table as we normally do seeing who can out smart the other one with their string of mother insults and tom foolery. It was at this moment I realized what had become of our sense of humor and conversations. So in a effort to better myself I decided I would see how long I could last by not insulting my friends. This includes the phrases "fag", "noob", "idiot", "super noob", "lame tard", "chain chomp" and "Waters".

My friends thought this was such a good idea they decided to add to it. The time length for the challenge is 1 month. If I break before then I will simply receive a swift kick to my happy sack from the largest and most built member of the group (i.e. chris bone). If I am successful I will receive a free meal.

To monitor how much time remains in the challenge a count down clock has been added to the blog know as the "Insult Countdown". I will keep you post on my status in the challenge.

-brett
the fat flamingo

No comments: